It’s time for a little update from the land of Prime.TV. The last couple of weeks have been very busy (what else is new!?!). For all the people without patience, that would include myself, here is the quick version of our news ticker.
- We’ve started the development process on some of our most anticipated .TV domains.
- We managed to strike a deal on a great .TV name that we’ll hopefully develop into something big in the coming years.
- The Facebook page is taking shape.
So many shows on TV today are reality shows. We’re not only talking about reality shows with drama, but reality shows about pretty much anyting that can be of interest to the global television community. Shows about animal care, makeover shows, modeling shows, bootcamp and parenting shows, shows about contruction and demolition of buildings, shows with real people, real life situations and real life drama.
We would like to give a big thanks to Mr James Black of James Black Media. He has given us the opportunity to develop RealLife.TV and hopefully we’ll be able to bring our viewers a lot of amazing shows in the not so distant future.
Not so long ago we also struck a deal on iExplore.TV and Extremes.TV. We will add more information about those channels in the future but we already have some very interesting plans for both domains.
Facebook & Twitter
Our facebook page hasn’t exactly been the most up to date page in the facebook community but we’re trying to change that these days. Here are some of the most recent changes and updates:
- We’ve added the Prime.TV logo
- We have added the “i like” button to this website and the blog
- We have added the latest news
- We will add more pictures in the near future
- We are planning several promo stunts to promote our blog, our facebook page and our tweets.
Our twitter page is also updated several times a week with useful information so make sure to stop by.
That’s about it for now. If you have any comments or feel like sharing your opinion, please feel free to do so. Have a great weekend!